First Data® POS Value Exchange
First Data® POS Value Exchange℠
is designed to replace an electronic cash register with
a point-of-sale (POS) computer system, that will help you
successfully manage inventory, control costs, maintain the
highest quality customer service, and make superior business
decisions. With this unique combination of a PC, inventory
management software and a payment processing system, you
can harness the power of three industry leaders: First
Data, Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard.
Nowadays customers expect flexible and easy shopping
experiences. Businesses therefore are persistently
exploring ways to reduce the time spent on store
operations and focus more on better customer service
at reduced operating costs. Point-of-Sale
(POS) terminals offer a unique solution
for consumers looking for flexible shopping experiences
and enterprises looking to reduce costs and maximize
space. Moreover, it also assimilates with your back-office
functions and offers flexibility for prospective
The First Data POS Value Exchange solution modernizes
your store operations and assists in superior management
of nearly every aspect of your business. As a specialized
merchant you acknowledge the fact that shoppers
hate to wait. Our reliable and efficient POS Value
Exchange℠ solution not only ensures convenience
to customers but also helps in store planning, equipment
installation and maintenance. By integrating payment
processing with back-office tools you free up time
to concentrate on your customers and create more
personalized services which in turn greatly enhance
customer satisfaction and retention.
How First Data POS Value Exchange
Computer System Works
The POS Value Exchange solution includes three
retail-designed components: a Hewlett-Packard retail-hardened
personal computer at the point-of-sale powered by
an Intel® processor. Microsoft Dynamics Point of
Sale software package leveraging Microsoft technology
that manages inventory and customer management,
and a First Data system that facilitates you to
process an array of payment types. In addition,
you can also use the intuitive Microsoft wizards
for the speedy implementation of the software and
get your store up and running smoothly. They are
exclusively used in Retail and convenience stores
- Convenience store (without petroleum)
Help Your Business
- Accelerate checkout time to improve customer
service and enhance the shopping experience with
built-in transaction processing
- Check prices inventory accessibility and stock
location with convenience
- Formulate customized sales programs to drive
- Eradicate time-consuming, paper-based monitoring.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on store operations.
- Quick cashiers regarding cross-sell and up-sell
opportunities for better average ticket sale.
- Keep an eye on customer visits and purchase
histories to offer more customized service
- Classify sales trends in every department and
category to optimize stock level.
Help Your Customers
- Increase the range of available payment options.
- Get professional and customized services.
- Product support from reliable companies.
- Touch screen technology.
- Real-time, customizable sales activity and
- Retail-tested hardware for the finest performance
in the most challenging locations.
- Automatically produce purchase orders based
on reorder points and restock levels